Terms and Conditions
These terms govern your use of our website www.enbee.co.zw and your purchase of products from us. By accepting these terms and conditions and by using the site, you represent that you agree to comply with these terms and conditions. This User Agreement is effective upon acceptance. Before you may become or continue as a member of the site, you must read, agree with and accept this User Agreement. You should read this User Agreement, the Exchange and Returns Policy, and all further referenced information in this User Agreement as such information contains further terms and conditions that apply to you as a user of the site.
All prices are quoted in US Dollars and all transactions will be charged in US Dollars. The amount to be paid in any currency other than USD will be determined by the prevailing exchange rate of our bankers.
When buying an item, you agree that:
- You are responsible for reading the full item listing before making a commitment to buy.
- You have read and agreed to our terms and conditions of sale.
- You enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you commit to buy an item.
- If you are buying on behalf of any Organization, you are confirming that you are authorised to transact on behalf of that Organization.
- An order is confirmed when you check out and you receive an order confirmation from us.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT.
- We reserve the right to amend prices without notice.
- The total cost of your order is the price of the products ordered plus delivery charges, where applicable.
- By completing the process for an online order, you are confirming that the credit/debit card being used for the transaction(s) are yours.
- In case of any errors in pricing of an item you have ordered we will contact you as soon as possible. You will have the option to reconfirm your order at the correct price or cancel it.
Account and Registration
- When registering as a member of the site you will be required to provide certain information such as your full name, email, username and password for use on the site.
- Enbee Stores (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time and to refuse or terminate our services to anyone for any reason at our discretion.
On becoming a member of our site, you agree:
- That you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and accept responsibility for all activities that takes place under your account.
- To immediately notify Enbee Stores (Pvt) Ltd of any unauthorized use of your password or account.
- You may not use another person’s account at any time.
- That you will be held responsible for any unauthorized or illegal use of your account by you or any person accessing the site, using your designated username and password, whether you authorized such access.
- You will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself.
- To receive calls, including pre-recorded message calls from Enbee Stores (Pvt) Ltd on the telephone number(s) you have provided us or collected by our own efforts. If the telephone number is a mobile telephone number, you consent to receive SMS or other text messages on that number.
- Enbee Stores may contact you for marketing, promotional, or other reasons that you have either previously consented to or that you may be asked to consent to in the future.
Payments are made online using the platform provided on the site.
- Delivery service is available only in Harare and is charged according to the distance from Harare CBD to your shipping address.
- You may choose to have the purchased item(s) delivered to your preferred address or to collect from any of our branches dotted around the country, refer to the “Contact Us” page for further information.
- If you opt for delivery, you will be notified of the delivery cost at checkout point. You are required to make payment for the delivery service before goods are delivered.
- We will make every effort to facilitate the delivery of goods within the estimated timelines. However, delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors or events beyond our control, which will be communicated to you.
- Goods will be delivered within 48 hours of purchase during weekdays.
- Delivery times are between 0800hrs and 1600hrs, during weekdays only.
- No deliveries on public holidays and weekends.
- You will be notified of any delays on the delivery of your order.
After Hours Delivery Service
After hour’s delivery will require an extra charge, you may contact our Head office for details.
You agree to indemnify Enbee Stores (Pvt) Ltd and its employees harmless from all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses), howsoever suffered or incurred due to or arising out of your breach of this User Agreement, or your violation of any law.
You acknowledge that due to the nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that access to the website will be uninterrupted or that emails or other electronic transmissions will be send to you or received by us. You expressly agree that use of this service is at your own risk.
You are solely responsible for keeping your personal username and password secure and confidential. You should not disclose your username or password to any other party. Once logged on using your username and password whether authorised or unauthorised, you take full responsibility for the ensuing transactions once access to the site is obtained. If you believe that your username and/or password have been compromised or you are aware of any other breach of security regarding the site, then you must notify us immediately.
Any dispute arising out of your use of this website or material or content from this website shall be resolved according to the laws of Zimbabwe. Zimbabwean Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims against.
Enbee Stores (Pvt) Ltd disclaims and has no liability for all loss or damage, direct special consequential or otherwise, personal injury or expense of whatsoever nature, arising out of or in connection with the use of its website and you hereby indemnify Enbee Stores (Pvt) Ltd and hold it harmless against all loss, liability, damage, direct, special, consequential or otherwise or personal injury or expense of whatsoever nature which may be suffered by you or any other person arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Enbee Stores (Pvt) Ltd may amend this User Agreement at any time, and the amendments will be posted on the site. Changes take effect when they are posted on this site. Your continued use of this site after the changes have been posted means that you agree with the changes.
Enbee Gift Card
- These terms and conditions tell you about the legal terms and conditions which apply to your purchase and use of digital Enbee gift cards.
- These gift card terms apply to United States Dollar cards purchased online through the Enbee website www.enbee.com only.
- Enbee reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our Enbee Gift cards at any time.
- The value of your Enbee Gift Card can be redeemed at any Enbee Store nationwide (cannot be redeemed online).
- The Gift Card balance cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another card.
- Gift Cards can only be redeemed by the authorized personal whose ID number is listed when purchased. Original ID needs to be presented at the store for redemption, long with the gift card number.
- The maximum amount that an individual Enbee Gift Card can hold is USD2500.00; this limit cannot be exceeded by performing balance transfers.
- You can perform a Balance enquiry at any Enbee Store nationwide by taking your card number to a till point at any store.
Validity of the Enbee Gift Card
- Your Enbee Gift Card is valid for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase. A gift card cannot be used after the expiry date and any remaining balance will be removed and the card will become invalid and no longer available for use. We have no obligation to remind or inform you of a gift card’s expiry and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that any balance is used in full prior to expiry.
- A Gift Card expires automatically once its balance has been exhausted.
- Gift Cards may be used to pay for the whole or any part of an in-store purchase.
- In-store, there is no limit on the number of gift cards that may be used in one transaction.
- You are unable to transfer balances from multiple gift cards onto a single gift card. Lost/ Stolen/ Damaged Enbee Gift Card
- You are solely responsible for the safe keeping and security of your gift card following delivery. In cases where your Enbee Gift Card is lost or stolen, Enbee is unable to replace or reimburse the remaining balance on a card. Enbee cannot be held responsible for any balance lost on an Enbee Gift Card as a result of theft or fraud.
Crediting an Enbee Gift Card
- Any goods paid for using a gift card that are subsequently returned for a refund, a will be issued for the refund.
- For returns where part payment was taken from a gift card, a voucher will be issued for the refund.
- If a partial refund is made for any purchase using an Enbee Gift Card and another method of payment, then any refund amount owing will be issued as a voucher.